Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

Casa Del Mar Cares and Shares the love!!!

just got a note from a special friend at the resort!!!


Oh! I would like to tell you that yesterday we spend about 7 hours at the Bayahibe hospital painting and cleaning. We were a group of 30 dynamic employees who change completely the appearance of the hospital...what a satisfaction we all had! And you can imagine how happy was the doctor there and how proud was Mr. Hernández. I will share the pictures with you soon.[b][/b]

Just another reason I call it SUNscape Casa Del Marvelous! This is but one of the reasons I LOVE the people there!!!

Congratulations on a job well done to all who participated in this wonderful project!

I will post pics when I get them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?